AMK's compact servo drives KU offer the ideal solution for a wide range of motion control applications featuring drive-integrated, sequencer, motion-control program blades.
These drives can operate a variety of AC-motors, from standard induction to permanent-magnet AC-servo motors.
- Power range from 1 to 60HP
- Direct connection to 230V single phase, 230V 3-phase, 400-460V 3-phase
- CSA-US approved, CE-conform.
- Drive functions:
- Torque control
- Speed control
- Position control
- Synchronous control
- An extensive range of AC motors can be utilized:
- AC servo motors
- AC servo geared motors
- linear motors
- standard induction motors
- Plug-in communications interfaces:
- Interbus-S, Profibus-DP slave, SERCOS interface, CAN, ARCNET, LON
- Digital I/O
- Multi-Lingual display control panel
- Compact design saves cabinet space
- Menu-assisted setup saves startup time
- Extensive diagnostic features with event logging
- Simplified programming through parameter menu